The gang.
The family.
Wow, What a long 12 years of my life. lol. I went to Utah on Friday May 29th so that I could graduate from Seminary and get my yearbook and get my grades transferred from Camas High in Washington, where I attended the last semester of school at. I got so close to not being able to walk with Riverton because Camas wouldn't take the time to send my transcripts to Riverton, luckily last minute they did. My family came down Wednesday which was great that my Dad was able to take time out of work to come watch me Graduate. Graduation too FOREVER. There was 850 kids the graduated in my class. It felt good to know that I was finally going to move onto a new chapter in my life, and start working towards a career. YIKES! I don't want to grow up. lol. The trip was a lot of fun and was so glad we got to see our cousins.



No comments:
Post a Comment